Life before Girton
- Bachelor of Music, Melbourne University
- Graduate Diploma of Education (Secondary), Monash University
- LMusA (Voice), Australian Music Examination Board
- Director of Music at the Young Australian Broadway Chorus, Melbourne
- Vocal Coordinator at Methodist Ladies College, Melbourne
- Toured internationally with Buddy the Musical as Vi Petty for two years
What I Love about Teaching
I enjoy continually learning! My students teach me new things all the time and I enjoy the way I can guide them to achieve goals and work on lifelong skills.
What difference can good teaching make?
A successful singer needs to be organised – lots of early preparation for performances can help with any performance anxiety. Song choices need to showcase a student’s strengths and teachers are good at finding repertoire from their vast library of musical experiences.