The aim is to provide a strong integrated Preparatory to Year 12 focus on education, to encourage a desire for lifelong learning and to produce thinking students through excellent teaching. We also aim to provide technologies and environments to allow learning to occur more easily and in a diversity of learning styles.
- Continue a strong focus on academic achievement and tertiary education whilst incorporating the learning of life skills
- Investigate contemporary pathways across each stage of schooling to keep our curriculum broad and accessible to students with a wide range of learning styles and interests
- Implement the National Curriculum and government requirements
- Continue to harness technological developments, including information and communication technologies, to enhance the learning experiences of our students across all levels
- Continue to communicate clear expectations for methods of assessment and reporting
- Contribute to the growth and development of our teaching staff
- Increase opportunities to expand relationships with Sister Schools to increase an international perspective within the Girton community
- Seek to employ and retain the best possible staff
- Invest in the intellectual capital of the School
For further information, please contact the Head of Curriculum (Mrs Tabatha Peter) in the Junior School and the Director of Teaching and Learning (Mr Patrick Chin-Dahler) in the Senior School via the School’s main phone number (03) 5441 3114. You may also e-mail them at firstname.lastname@example.org and email@example.com.