The Girton Grammar School Board is currently made up of 9 members who are responsible for the overall strategic direction of the school. The Board’s major responsibilities include oversight of the School’s Mission and Values, Master Plan and Strategic Plan.
The Board also has responsibilities with regard to financial oversight of the school, especially in relation to the fee structure and the expansion of school buildings and facilities.
The composition of the Board is broad with a range of professional skills represented by its members.
- Mr David Jemmett BASc (Ag) Melb, SEMBA (Melb) (Chair)
- Mr Peter Ashman ADT. RDHM (Aust) (Deputy Chairman)
- Mr Graeme Stewart B.Bus (Bendigo College of Advanced Education), Chartered Accountant (Institute of Chartered Accountants) (Secretary)
- Mr Donald Naunton B.AgSc
- Ms Louise Howland M.A. (Literature, Image & Sound), Dip Health (Nursing) Dip. Teaching English to Speakers of Other Languages (Camb), APRA, MAICD
- Associate Professor Philip Tune MB BS (Monash), FRANZCP
- Ms Carolyn Starr BA. LLB.
- Ms Fleur Jackson B.A., LLB. Accredited Specialist Personal Injuries Law and MAICD
- Mr Andrew Hosking B.Com (Monash), Chartered Accountant (Institute of Chartered Accountants)