The Girton Grammar School Board is currently made up of 9 members who are responsible for the overall strategic direction of the school. The Board’s major responsibilities include oversight of the School’s Mission and Values, Master Plan and Strategic Plan.
The Board also has responsibilities with regard to financial oversight of the school, especially in relation to the fee structure and the expansion of school buildings and facilities.
The composition of the Board is broad with a range of professional skills represented by its members.
- Mr David Jemmett BASc (Ag) Melb, SEMBA (Melb) (Chair)
- Ms Carolyn Starr BA. LLB. (Deputy Chair)
- Ms Fleur Jackson B.A., LLB. Accredited Specialist Personal Injuries Law and MAICD (Deputy Chair)
- Associate Professor Philip Tune MB BS (Monash), FRANZCP
- Mr Andrew Hosking B.Com (Monash), Chartered Accountant (Institute of Chartered Accountants)
- Mr Broughton Snell MBBS(Hons) BSc(Hons) FRACS(Plast.)
- Ms Robyn Lindsay B.Physio, MHlth Sc, Prof Cert HSM, GAICD
- Mr Jarrah O’Shea BSc, PostGradDip Economics, Certified Practising Accountant