The Girton Grammar School Board is currently made up of 9 members who are responsible for the overall strategic direction of the school. The Board’s major responsibilities include oversight of the School’s Mission and Values, Master Plan and Strategic Plan.
The Board also has responsibilities with regard to financial oversight of the school, especially in relation to the fee structure and the expansion of school buildings and facilities.
The composition of the Board is broad with a range of professional skills represented by its members.
- Mr David Jemmett (Chair) BASc (Ag) Melb, MBA (Exec.) Melb
- Ms Carolyn Starr (Deputy Chair) BA. LLB.
- Ms Fleur Jackson (Deputy Chair)B.A., LLB. Accredited Specialist Personal Injuries Law and GAICD
- Mr Andrew Hosking BCom (Monash), Chartered Accountant (Institute of Chartered Accountants), GradDip. Applied Finance and Investment (FINSIA), AFMA Dip. Financial Services (Financial Markets)
- Mr Raphael Krelle BA, Grad Dip of Business (Property), Member of the Planning Institute of Australia (MPIA)
- Ms Robyn Lindsay B.Physio, MHlth Sc, Prof Cert HSM, GAICD
- Mr Luxman Dua B.Com (Honors), Chartered Accountant (FCA), CISM, ACMA.
- Mr Jarrah O’Shea BSc, PostGradDip Economics, Certified Practising Accountant
- Mr Broughton Snell MBBS(Hons) BSc(Hons) FRACS(Plast.), GAICD
The Board is assisted and supported with the discharge of its statutory and good governance duties and responsibilities by a Company Secretary.
- Mr Edwin Gibbons (Company Secretary) B.Com, BA, MBA (Monash), FGIA, MAICD